• Ladies motorcycle jacket made with Halley Stevenson's waxed cotton• CE Level 1 armour at impact zones, pocket for back• Reissa waterproof membrane & removable thermal lining
Ride in style: This Buxton jacket from Merlin is ideal for riders who want high street inspired fashion with protection for a motorcyclist. Not only does it look great, but it's made using Halley Stevenson's waxed cotton fabric! For those of you who don't know, Halley Stevenson's are the world's leading waxed fabric specialists, so there's no doubt about the quality!
Road and weather protection: CE Level 1 armour at the shoulders and elbow gives subtle yet hardwearing protection from the road. There's a pocket for back armour too. Thanks to the Reissa waterproof membrane and the removable full body thermal liner you can ride out battling the cold.
Comfort features: There's a mesh drop liner and plenty of front and rear ventilation points for increased breathability. Adjustments can be made and the cut has been designed specifically for ladies. We think the Buxton jacket would look awesome paired with some Route One jeans!
• Mid length ladies specific waxed cotton jacket
• Original Halley Stevenson's, Scottish waxed cotton
• Reissa waterproof & breathable membrane
• 100g removable thermal full body liner with Marton Mills tartan panels
• CE Level 1 shoulder & elbow armour
• Pocket for back armour
• Mesh drop liner for improved breathability & comfort
• YKK zippers used throughout
• Multiple pockets & adjustment points
• Short YKK trouser connecting zip