• Oil tanned leather motorcycle jacket with worn vintage look• Removable thermal liner with its own internal storage• CE certified pre-fitted armour at the elbows & shoulders
This is an instant classic. With a vintage style and worn looks, how can you not love this leather cruiser motorcycle jacket from Merlin, the Derrington Heritage. It has been oil tanned to give it its unique finish, and the outside is just the beginning. On the inside is a removable thermal liner with a Marton Mills tartan panel for warmth on the cold cruises. The hem features Velcro adjustment to give an even more fitted look and restrict the amount of wind travelling up the jacket.
The protection that a motorcyclist needs. As well as the natural abrasion resistance given by the leather, the shoulders and elbows have been pre-fitted with CE certified armour which provides impact protection in the event of an accident. A short connecting zip made by YKK is in place to attach a pair of motorcycle trousers which helps to stop the bottom of the jacket riding up and leaving your back exposed to the wind and the road.
Style and substance. The quilted shoulder panels set the Derrington off and the YKK zips used throughout the jacket shows that no expense has been spared. The thermal liner has its own storage inside the jacket which means that the two lower and one upper pockets are free to hold your essentials.
• Mens oil tanned vintage leather style jacket
• Removable thermal liner with Marton Mills tartan panel
• CE approved armour pre-fitted to shoulders & elbows
• YKK zips used throughout including a short connecting zip
• Velcro hem adjustment
• Two lower pockets plus one chest pocket
• Internal liner storage
• Quilted shoulder panels