• Waterproof motorcycle boots from Merlin in premium leather• Sole, shin, heel, ankle & toe reinforcements for impact protection• Keeps water out & heat in with the Sympatex system & Outlast liner
Great features and great value: You get all of the features you know and trust with these motorcycle boots, with none of the expensive prices you might expect. Premium full grain leather gives you abrasion resistance and an authentic, sophisticated look. A twin YKK zip entry with locking tabs made out of Velcro gives you a secure and comfortable fit that means you know you can rely on these boots to get you where you need to go, without breaking the bank.
Protection against the road: Along with the abrasion resistance from the leather, these motorcycle boots have reinforcements at the sole, shin, heel, ankle and toe to help protect against impact damage. A shift pad protects your boots from being damaged by the bike, so these boots become a long-term and worthwhile investment.
Comfortable whatever the weather: These boots are waterproof, thanks to the Sympatex waterproof and breathable system that also allows excess heat to escape. Yet a lot of waterproof boots can still be cold to wear, particularly in the winter. That's where the Outlast liner comes in, helping to regulate the inner temperature of the boots while simultaneously preventing moisture inside. It's made by NASA and the liner stores your heat when you don't need it and releases it when you do! Genius!
• Premium 2.4mm Thickness Full Grain Leather
• Sympatex Waterproof & Breathable System
• Outlast ‘Salvador’ Temperature Regulating Inner Liner With High Moisture Control
• Twin Yak Zip Entry With Velcro Locking Tabs
• Adjustable Calf Fit Panel To Rear For Improved Comfort
• Sole, Shin Heel, Ankle & Toe Reinforcement
• Shift Pad
• Poliflex Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Moisture Wicking Comfort Foot bed
• Anti-Slip & Oil Resistant Heavy Duty Sole
• Reflective To Heel