• Ladies waterproof technical touring jacket from Merlin• Waterproof & breathable membrane & Outlast liner• Removable level 2 armour at the shoulders & elbows
One for the ladies. This is the Merlin Gemini Outlast jacket, a technical motorcycle touring jacket that makes part of Merlin's Outlast Collection. It comes in a ladies specific fit, so no men allowed! The outer shell is made of 600 denier polyester with Ripstop panels on the torso. The arms have extra safe panels made of ballistic, highly abrasion resistant fabric.
Protection from the elements. Inside the Merlin Gemini there is the removable, award-winning, Outlast 'Universe' temperature regulating liner for keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter. There is also good news for the female bikers who ride all year round. The Gemini Outlast jacket has a fixed, original Reissa waterproof membrane that is also breathable, so the moisture created inside the jacket can escape and reduce the chances of you becoming uncomfortable.
Protection from the road. Beneath the highly abrasion resistant outer shell of this jacket, you'll find removable protectors at the shoulders and elbows, all of which is CE certified, level 2 SW Soft mould armour. There is also a soft foam back pad that can be removed to make way for a separately-sold piece of CE certified armour. 3M reflective material has been used on the upper arms to help keep you seen by other road users when you're riding in poor weather conditions or low light situations. A short jacket to trouser connecting zipper ensures your jacket doesn't ride up and expose your back.
Comfort and character. Stretch panels have been used at the sides, the elbows and the back to allow freedom of movement and enhance comfort, and stretch anchor points on the bicep and waist improve flexibility. The cuffs, waist, collar, biceps and hem are all adjustable, so you will get a perfect fit every time and there is a removable faux fur collar for extra style points. Soft neoprene trim at the collar and cuffs, easy grip rubber tabs on pockets and cuffs, and front to back air vents complete this fantastic ladies only motorcycle jacket.
Don't know what Outlast is? Outlast is a temperature regulating material, originally designed for NASA. It is made up of microencapsulated materials, protected in a polymer shell to absorb excess heat, so you don't get too hot, store the heat, and then release the heat back toward you when you start to cool down. An amazing feat of science that everyone should experience.
• Ladies specific fit, technical tour outlast jacket
• 600D Chinese polyester outer with Ripstop torso panels
• Ballistic, highly abrasion resistant forearm panels
• Award winning Outlast 'Universe' temperature regulating removable liner
• Original Reissa waterproof & breathable drop membrane
• SW soft mould CE approved L2 armour pre-fitted to shoulders & elbows (removable)
• Soft foam back pad (removable to allow upgrade to CE back armour)
• YKK zips used throughout plus short jacket-jean connecting zip
• 3M 360 degree reflective visibility
• Adjustment to cuffs, biceps, waist, hem & collar
• Long length side stretch panels, with stretch to elbows & back
• Stretch anchor points on bicep & waist for improved flexibility
• Detachable faux fur collar
• Front entry ventilation points with rear exhaust ventilation
• Rubber trim grip accessories on pockets & cuffs for easy grab
• Neoprene soft trim to collar & cuffs