• Aniline leather finish cruiser motorcycle jacket• CE certified armour at the shoulders & elbows• Removable thermal liner with own internal storage
If you're after a jacket that combines quality, price and style, then call off the search. This is the Hixon Heritage jacket from Merlin. The outer shell has been given an aniline leather finish to really show off the quality of the hide, while the removable thermal liner uses Marton Mills tartan for extra finesse. The hem has Velcro adjusters for you to perfect the fit and minimise the amount of wind you get inside the jacket. A lovely finishing touch to the outside of the Hixon jacket is the quilted shoulder panels with classic cross stitch design.
Protection has not been compromised with the Hixon. To begin with, the leather has a natural abrasion resistance which you'll be grateful for in the event of a slide. CE certified armour has been pre-fitted to the elbows and the shoulders to provide impact protection and a short connecting zip made by YKK, like the rest of the zips on the jacket, is in place to attach motorcycle trousers which can stop the bottom of the Hixon jacket from riding up and exposing your back to the elements and the road.
Features that make this jacket even better are the four outside pockets, two zipped upper pockets on the chest and two lower pockets, which means you can carry your essentials with you as you cruise, and the removable liner even has its own storage so doesn't take up space in those pockets. This fantastic jacket is available in black and brown. This is the brown version.
• Mens aniline leather finish heritage style jacket
• Removable thermal liner with Marton Mills tartan panel
• CE approved armour pre-fitted to shoulders & elbows
• YKK zips used throughout including a short connecting zip
• Velcro hem adjustment
• Two lower pockets plus two chest pockets
• Internal liner storage
• Cross stitch quilted shoulder panels