• Impact protection at the knuckles with abrasion resistant leather• Waterproof & breathable membrane to keep the weather out• Longer cuff & Velcro adjustment at the wrist & cuff
Supreme protection from the elements: Keep the weather and the road out with these motorcycle gloves with certified waterproofing and high quality thermal regulation. Yet with all these features you still feel connected to your bike through a silicon grip palm and reflective strips to enhance your visibility at night.
Stay warm and dry: With a Samtex Taslan outer fabric for high tensile strength and water repellency. This water resistance is then backed up by a Hipora waterproof and breathable membrane to stop water getting in and allow excess heat to escape.
Protected from the road: As well as abrasion resistance offered by the outer fabric, the waterproof gloves also have reinforced knuckles for impact protection and a longer cuff for maximum coverage. A rubber wiper on the thumb keeps water out of the way to improve your visibility in bad weather conditions.
Don't know what Outlast is? Outlast is a temperature regulating material, originally designed for NASA. It is made up of microencapsulated materials, protected in a polymer shell to absorb excess heat, so you don't get too hot, store the heat, and then release the heat back toward you when you start to cool down. An amazing feat of science that everyone should experience.
• Samtex Taslan Outer Fabric (2x Polyester Strength, High Water Repellency)
• Hipora Waterproof & Breathable Membrane
• Outlast ‘Fleming’ Temperature Regulating Inner Liner With High Moisture Control
• Long Inner Softshell Gauntlet Cuff
• Reinforced Knuckle Protection With High Abrasion
• Leather Protection To Impact Areas
• Wrist & Cuff Velcro Strap Adjustment
• Silicone Grip Palm
• Rubber Wiper On Thumb
• Stretch To Back Of Hand & Fingers
• Reflective Strips