• Short waterproof motorcycle touring boots for ladies• Breathable & waterproof Hipora Triple liner membrane• Reinforced protection at heel, ankle, toe & foot bed
A great choice for any female biker who is committed to riding in the rain, like tourers and commuters, but who are on a budget. The Merlin Trip Tour ladies boots are shorter than other waterproof touring boots but they have a laminated Hipora layer so you can rest assured your feet will stay dry. The exclusive Hipora Triple Liner is a membrane that is both waterproof and breathable so while moisture can escape from inside the boot, it can't get in. The outside of the boot is made from a mix of leather and suede, so it is tough but comfortable, allowing easy movement while shifting gears.
Protection and performance. The Merlin Trip tour boots have a reinforced foot bed to help reduce the risk of your foot over extending or bending the wrong way in the event of an accident. They also have reinforced protection located at the heel, ankle and toes to protect your bones from impact and your skin from abrasion. The anti-slip oil-resistant sole keeps your feet on the pegs when you're on the bike, and keeps you standing when you're on foot. Along the side of the Trip Tours there are reflective strips, so you are more likely to be seen when riding your bike in poor weather or low light. To get into the boots, there is a large, unique Velcro front opening with laces behind for a safe, secure fit.
• Shorter length waterproof women's boot
• Leather & suede outer construction
• An exclusive Hipora triple liner waterproof & breathable membrane
• Unique Velcro front opening with lace fastening behind
• Reflective along the length of the boot
• Reinforced protection to the ankle, heel & toe
• Reinforced foot bed
• Anti-slip, oil resistant sole
• Merlin branded foot bed