Motul Tech Grease 300 - 200g
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• High performance multi-purpose Tech Grease 300 from Motul• Anti-wear, anti-oxidation & anti-corrosion• For use from -30C to +150C in continuous & up to +200C in peak
Multi-purpose and multi-functional: This Tech Grease 300 from Motul is the answer to all your lubricating questions when it comes to maintaining your motorcycle. Suitable for use on all types of machinery working under normal or severe conditions. Get greasing your roller bearings, articulations, bearings, hubs, universal joints, ball joint, cables and more! It's particularly efficient in the most extreme conditions such as heavy load, humidity, vibrations, long duration of use and most importantly, high temperature. Works from -30C / -22F to +150C / +302F continuously and up to +200C / -392F in peak, so you can really get that engine revving! Being highly resistant to water, corrosion and rust means that this Tech Grease 300 is sure to last longer compared to classic lithium greases.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols and liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.
• Very high performance multipurpose grease
• Greasing of roller bearings, articulations, bearings, hubs, universal joints, ball joint, cables
• Suitable for all types of machinery working under normal or severe conditions
• Particularly efficient in extreme conditions: high temperature, heavy load, humidity, vibrations and/or long duration of use
• Temperature for use: -30C / -22F to +150C / +302F in continuous & up to +200C / +392F in peak
• Formulated with synthetic base oil stocks & from complex lithium soap
• Anti-extreme pressure, anti-wear, anti-oxidation & with anti-corrosion additivation
• Longer life duration compared to classic lithium grease
• Excellent cold properties
• Resistance to heavy loads
• Very high resistance to water, corrosion & rust
• Reinforced adherence
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to ship aerosols & liquids outside of the UK. Please do not purchase if you are located outside of UK, your order will be cancelled.