• Mid-range flip up touring helmet will loads of features• Pinlock Max Vision anti-scratch, quick-release visor• Removable & washable inner liner & a vent system
Feature-filled touring helmet at a price you'll love. While MT Helmets are known for their economically-priced helmets, this is one of their most expensive, but it still creeps in under the 150 mark. Being at MT's higher end, the new-for-2017 Atom helmet is a full-features flip up helmet.
The protection you need. Inside the helmet there is a Hi-Impact absorption inner shell and a multi-density EPS liner for absorbing the most impact in key areas without being too bulky in other areas. The MT Atom has certified front protection "P", for protected, which means the chin bar is full protective when fin the down/closed position, some flip up helmets have chin bars that are purely for looks, not this one.
The features and function you want. There is a drop-down inner sun visor for when the summer sun is low and the main visor is a Pinlock Max Vision visor, introduced on MT helmets in 2016, which give a better viewing quality and optimum visor closing. The outer shell comes in two sizes to eliminate the excess drag and weight that small helmets with big shells can get. The ventilation system helps to keep you cool on your tour and the removable liner can be washed to keep it fresh all summer.
• Drop-down inner visor
• Hi-Impact absorption inner shell
• Multiple density EPS liner
• Optimum visor closing
• Homologated front protection “P”
• Quick release micrometric buckle
• 2 outer shell sizes
• Pinlock Max Vision visor
• Removable & washable liner
• Optically correct anti-scratch polycarbonate visor
• Quick-release visor
• Aerodynamic design
• Vent system
• DOT certified
• NTC 4533