• Entry level sport touring helmet with loads of features• Optically correct Pinlock Max Vision anti-scratch visor• Air vents & a removable, washable liner for freshness
Go anywhere you want with this incredibly-priced sport touring helmet. It is great for any beginner's need, from a short commute to work on your scooter, up to taking a month out to ride across a continent on your first tourer. MT Helmets are good at producing low-price motorcycle helmets, but this brand new for 2017 MT Mugello has more than you would expect from such a competitively-priced piece of kit.
The protection you need. For protection, this helmet has a Hi-Impact absorption inner liner to reduce the impact force to your head and the whole helmet has a "P" certification, which means that the chin bar is fully protected, some helmets have a chin bar purely for looks.
The comfort you want. The new 2017 Mugello has an aerodynamic shell design, which comes in 1 size, there is also the optically correct Pinlock Max Vision quick-release visor for a bigger, clearer view of the road and easy changing when you're out and about.
• Hi-Impact absorption inner shell
• Multiple density EPS liner
• Optimum visor closing
• Homologated front protection “P”
• Quick release micrometric buckle
• Pinlock Max Vision visor
• Removable & washable liner
• Optically correct anti-scratch polycarbonate visor
• Quick-release visor
• Aerodynamic design
• Vent system
• DOT certified
• NTC 4533