• Sport touring helmet with loads of features at low price• Optically correct Pinlock Max Vision anti-scratch visor• Air vents & a removable, washable liner for freshness
Go where you want, do what you want. This well priced sport touring helmet is perfect for anything from the short commute to work every day, up to taking a month out to ride across a continent. MT Helmets are good at producing low-price motorcycle helmets, but this new, upgraded sport touring helmet, the Thunder 3, has more than you would expect from such a wallet-friendly lid.
The protection you need. For protection, this helmet has a Hi-Impact absorption inner liner to reduce the impact force to your head and the whole helmet has a "P" certification, which means that the chin bar is fully protected, some helmets have a chin bar purely for looks.
The comfort you want. The main improvements to the Thunder 3 over the older models include that, for 2017, there is an all-new aerodynamic shell design, which comes in 2 sizes to eliminate the drag and weight of a giant shell for smaller inner sizes. There is also the internal drop down sun visor and the optically correct Pinlock Max Vision quick-release visor for a bigger, clearer view of the road and easy changing when you're out and about.
• Drop down inner sun visor
• Hi-Impact absorption inner shell
• Multiple density EPS liner
• Optimum visor closing
• Homologated front protection “P”
• Quick release micrometric buckle
• 2 outer shell sizes
• Pinlock Max Vision visor
• Removable & washable liner
• Optically correct anti-scratch polycarbonate visor
• Quick-release visor
• Aerodynamic design
• Vent system
• DOT certified
• NTC 4533