• Loop recording motorcycle dash cam from Nextbase• Built-in WiFi, G sensors, GPS & image processor• Records in 1080p Full HD at 30 frames per second
The feature that stands out the most with the Nextbase Ride motorcycle dashcam, is that it just keeps going. Using a bike or helmet mounted camera for recording your rides for fun or in case of an accident is a good idea, but having to delete or move the contents of the memory card after every ride becomes tedious very quickly. With the Ride camera from Nextbase, that problem is eliminated thanks to its ability to record in a loop. The camera records multiple short length videos, the default is three minutes, and when the memory card is full, it simply starts recording over the oldest files first. The short, 1080p full HD, 30 FPS videos can be protected at the push of a button, or through a jolt picked up by the built in G-sensor in the event of an accident, so that they don't get recorded over, and the camera will just keep recording. Very useful features, especially now that insurers accept dash cam footage as part of the claims process.
Full of other awesome features. The loop feature is the most notable one, but there is so much more to the Ride camera that make it special. You can mount it to your motorcycle with a separately bought RAM Mount system, military grade mounting solutions that will attach to pretty much anything. It is fully waterproof to the IPx6 standard, which means it can stand up against rain at high speeds. It has WiFi built into it for downloading videos directly to your smartphone, and GPS with G sensors that allow dual video playback to show your route, speed and G forces on your recordings. There is a 1.5 inch LED screen, so you can view your recordings straight away at the side of the road, and the Multi-Element Sharp lenses and built-in image processing makes the video quality outstanding, clear and bright no matter what the conditions are like. The Ride has a battery, which supplies an hour of power for when it is not connected to the power cables.
Some useful information. The Nextbase Ride camera requires a Micro SD card up to 32Gb, class 10 is recommended for best results (not included). Easy-to-install hardwire battery connection cables and a standard handlebar mounting kit are supplied with the camera. Apple and Windows apps are available for use with this camera - these are also the main method by which you download the footage, other than copying direct from the SD card.
• Type: Motorbike Video Camera (dash cam)
• Bright and clear 1.5″ LED screen making viewing playback and menu functions easy
• Video: 1080p HD video recording at 30 frames per second
• Standard Mount: Universal mounting system, RAM mount compatible
• Loop recording: Yes
• Photo mode: Yes
• Waterproof: Yes, to IPx6 rating (you can use the RIDE on your bike, even in the rain)
• G sensor data protection automatically senses a crash and saves the video files so they are not overwritten or corrupted
• In-built Wi-Fi allows you to view your footage back on your Wi-Fi enabled smartphone in seconds
• In-built 1hr battery allows the device to be used anywhere
• Full motorbike hardwire kit is also included as standard (battery connection).