• X-Matrix composite fibre open-face motorcycle helmet• Removable X-Mart fabric internal liner for freshness• Outer shell available in three different sizes
Style and substance. This is the Nexx XG10 open face motorcycle in the Purist design. It is constructed from the Nexx X-Matrix which is a combination of multiaxial fibres, special aramid fibres, organic fibres, and carbon reinforcements. The X-Matrix composition makes it up to 35 percent stronger than shells made from fibreglass alone. The ECE 22.05 approved shell is available in three different sizes as well as the internal being available in multiple sizes so you will get a great, secure, comfortable fit no matter which size you require.
Comfortable for long city commutes. The lining of the Nexx XG10 helmet is made with X-Mart dry fabrics and soft padding with anti-sweat and anti-allergy properties. This special padding is adjustable and the unique lining is removable and washable to keep your helmet fresh and free from the smells of the city pollution. Overall the helmet is light at only 990 grams and has the option of snapping on a Nexx peak, which is sold separately, for the days when the sun is high in the sky and beating down on the road.
• X-Matrix Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibres, special aramid fibres & carbon reinforcement)
• ECE/22-05, DOT & NBR-7471:2001
• Shell available in 3 different sizes
• Inner lining with X-MART DRY fabrics
• Double-D ring buckle
• Soft padding anti-sweat & anti-allergic fabric
• Adjustable padding & removable lining
• Washable lining
• Peak prepared (optional accessory; not included)
• Weight: 990g