• Spark plugs: Can improve ignition, fuel consumption & emissions• Match your engine & driving style for the best performance• Different metals available for the best performance
Update & modernise your ignition: Spark plugs must accommodate the ever increasing demands of modern engines. They must taken into consideration dimensions, combustion chamber shape, cooling abilities, fuel & built-in ignition systems.
Why buy from NGK? NGK has developed & produced a range of spark plugs to suit different types of engines & riding requirements.
Created by those in the know: NGK work closely with engine & vehicle manufacturers to produce the ideal spark plug for each use. Spark plugs are only remade when absolutely needed to save cost for them & for the consumer.
• NGK have an extensive range of spark plugs to accommodate the increasing needs of modern engines
• Spark plug design must accommodate many features of an engine including physical dimensions, combustion chamber shape, cooling abilities, fuel & ignitions systems
• NGK have a selection of spark plugs to suit each engine & driving condition
• The 'S' type is the standard spark plug with a copper centre for quick heat distribution to prevent hot spots. The 'G' type has a smaller diameter centre electrode tip made of nickel which results in lower voltage required but reduced durability. The 'GV' type has an improved design for better gas flow & is better suited for racing situations. The 'VX' type has a small centre electrode of 0.8mm & a tapered ground electrode for better ignitability along with improved starting, idle stability & anti-fouling performance. The 'IX' type is similar to the 'VX' type with the use of iridium for an even smaller centre electrode without compromising durability. This type has the best performance in terms of starting, idling & throttle response.