• Heated grips with 9 heat settings & optimised tread pattern• Thicker rubber located at areas most prone to wear• Easy to install grips with weatherproof power connectors
Never ride with cold hands again. Powered heated grips that have been improving since the 80s, Oxford have managed to add even more features to one of their best sellers.
These great new features include 9 different heat settings and intelligent heat setting memory, which remembers the heat setting you last used and applies that setting when you turn them on again. The weatherproof design means you can use the grips in the cold rain and the varying grip patterns allow extra grip, comfort and vibration restriction. These adventure bike HotGrips are easy to install, have a battery saving mode and draw less than 4 amps power from your battery.
Note: These Oxford HotGrips are UK specific.
• 9 heat settings
• Intelligent heat setting memory
• Weatherproof design
• Battery saving mode
• Optimised tread pattern
• Standard - 132mm
• Cut - 122mm
What's in the box:
• 2 x Hotgrips
• 1 x intelligent heat control
• 1 x metal bracket & fittings for mounting the heat controller
• 1 x wiring loom, cable ties & grip glue
• 1 x instruction booklet & warranty form