• Sends your last known location to emergency services• Share photos, videos & routes online• Store your bike's service log & info in 1 place
12-month subscription to REALsafe motorcycle crash detection
REALRIDER is the motorcycle app that keeps riders safe and connected with its REALsafe built in crash detection technology. An essential bit of your biking kit, the free app features life-saving crash detection technology, worldwide route recording, the ability to plan, store and share routes and a facility to store critical bike information in one place. Plus get MOT and service reminders straight from your phone or create social media alerts if your bike is stolen.
The only 999-integrated app on the market, its award-winning crash detection system, REALsafe provides riders and their loved ones peace of mind in the knowledge that, should they be in an accident, paramedics will be sent their last-known location and pre-programmed medical details quickly and prior to dispatch.
REALRIDER works with most modern iPhone & Android Smartphones*, and can be used anywhere in the world for recording routes, adding points of interest, including photos, comments and videos, connecting with friends and storing essential bike information.
*Phones that don’t allow for GPS route recording or contain the minimum sensors required for REALsafe crash detection to operate (such as an accelerometer and compass) won’t be available for downloading the app. The REALsafe crash detection service is currently only available in the UK. This includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland.
iPhones: The app is compatible with iPhone 4 & above. On iPhone the App requires iOS 8.1 version software or above.
Android: REALRIDER requires a minimum software version of 5.0 and above.
• REALRIDER works with most modern iPhone & Android Smartphones. *
• REALRIDER can be used anywhere in the world for recording routes, adding points of interest (including photos, comments & videos), connecting with friends & storing essential bike information
• The REALsafe crash detection service is currently available across the entire UK (providing there is network signal). This includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Island & the Channel Islands
• The App is compatible with iPad & iPhone 4 & above. On iPhone the App requires iOS 7.1 version software or above
• REALRIDER requires a minimum software version of 5.0 & above
• *We cannot guarantee that REALRIDER will be available across the full range of Android devices due to the variety of specifications & hardware utilised. We are however, continually striving to make REALRIDER available on as many of the emerging manufacturers of Android handsets as possible. In future releases, more handsets operating software version 4.4 & above will also be compatible with REALRIDER
• Phones that don’t allow for GPS route recording or contain the minimum sensors required for REALsafe crash detection to operate (such as an accelerometer & compass) won’t be available for downloading the App