• Understated sports jacket with Moto GP styling• Level 2 soft armour at shoulders & elbows• Removable thermal body warmer for winter months
Understated protection derived from the Akira: The Akira jacket uses MotoGP styling to form a protective sports jacket instead of having to wear a full suit. This leather motorcycle jacket is based on the Akira suit, offering the same safety features that the suit offers up top yet without the fuss of a suit.
The perfect combo of protection and style: The leather jacket has level 2 armour at shoulders and elbows, this stuff is soft, you'll barely feel it and at level 2, Rev It are offering far more protection than the competition do. You can also insert the Seesoft RV back protector for further protection.
Comfortable leather jacket for motorcyclists: Strategically positioned stretch panels offers maximum manoeuvrability on and off the bike, whilst also enhancing the fit. The Akira jacket also comes with a detachable thermal body warmer, allowing you to ride in comfort throughout the year. When the detachable thermal liner is removed, there's fully perforated panels to offer airflow. The short and long connection zippers also means you can attach this jacket to almost any pair of trousers in the Rev It collection, awesome.
• Outershell - Monaco Performance cowhide | PWR|shell 500D stretch | neoprene | Lorica
• Insulation - detachable thermal bodywarmer
• Protection - Dual-comp protector | SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert – type RV | safety stitching | Safety seams
• Composition - 88% Leather, 11% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
• Fit - race fit | tight
• Adjustability - adjustment straps
• Ventilation - fully perforated outer shell
• Features - comfort cuffs | stretch lips | stretch panels | short & long connection zipper
• Pockets - inner pocket | document pocket | slit pockets