• Understated sports jacket with Moto GP styling• Level 2 soft armour at shoulders & elbows• Removable thermal body warmer for winter months
Understated protection derived from the Akira: The Akira Vintage jacket uses MotoGP styling with a twist, the Pull-up cowhide leather offers a much more subtle look, ideal for the old school riders that still want protection. This leather motorcycle jacket is based on the Akira jacket, offering the same safety features yet with classic styling.
The perfect combo of protection and style: The leather jacket has level 2 armour at shoulders and elbows, this stuff is soft, you'll barely feel it and at level 2, Rev It are offering far more protection than the competition do. You can also insert the Seesoft RV back protector for further protection.
Comfortable leather jacket for motorcyclists: Strategically positioned stretch panels offers maximum manoeuvrability on and off the bike, whilst also enhancing the fit. The Akira Vintage jacket also comes with a detachable thermal body warmer, allowing you to ride in comfort throughout the year. When the detachable thermal liner is removed, there's partially perforated panels to offer airflow. The short and long connection zippers also means you can attach this jacket to almost any pair of trousers in the Rev It collection, awesome.
• Outershell - PWR|shell 500D stretch | neoprene | Lorica
• Insulation detachable thermal bodywarmer
• Protection - Dual-comp protector | SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert – type RV | Safety seams
• Fit - race fit | tight
• Adjustability - adjustment straps
• Ventilation - partly perforated outer shell
• Features - comfort cuffs | stretch lips | short & long connection zipper
• Pockets - slit pockets | document pocket | inner pockets