Rev It! Alpha RF Trousers Straight Fit 32in Leg - Stone
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Casual-style urban motorcycle trousers with hidden protection• Coolmax fibres help to keep you at a comfortable temperature• CE-certified, level 1 SeeSmart limb protectors at the knees
These urban, casual-style trousers are more than meets the eye. They come across as regular everyday trousers made from basic materials. But, they are constructed from a 10.5 ounce Cordura denim with a Coolmax element. Cordura is an abrasion-resistant material, made using high tenacity fibre technologies, which helps to protect your skin in the event of a slide. Coolmax fibres are hollow and moisture-wicking, meaning they keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter and, in both instances, comfortable.
Protection with you in mind. As well as the abrasion-resistance of the Cordura denim, the Rev'It! Alpha RF trousers house CE-certified, level 1 armour at the knees, in the form of SeeSmart protectors. They are also prepared to take the SeeSmart CE level 1 hip protectors, which are available separately. For even more abrasion resistance, they are double layered with PWR Shield at the knees and seat, and have safety stitching at the inseam. Turning up the turn ups will reveal a section of 3M Scotchlite reflective material to help you be seen in lower light. They are available in short, regular and long leg lengths. These are a short leg pair.
• Outer shell: 10.5oz Cordura denim with Coolmax element
• Lining: Polycotton twill
• Composition: Outer shell: 75% cotton, 25% polyamide, lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton protective layer: 100% polyamide
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at knee, prepared for SEESMARTT CE-level 1 protection at hip, double layered with PWR shield at seat & knees, safety stitching at inseam
• Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at turn up
• Fit: Regular fit
• Features: Zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams & back, safety stitching at inseam & comfort seat, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of the outer shell, moisture-wicking function by Coolmax element
• Pockets: Back pockets, hand warmer pockets