• Cayenne Pro gloves from Rev It. Matching jacket available• Goatskin outer offers water resistance & abrasion resistance• Protection: PU knuckle with hard shell thumb protector
Made to pair with the Cayenne jacket: These summer motorcycle gloves have a specific purpose: To serve those adventure tourers that ride in hot climates and demand protection.
Stay cool as you ride: There's a vented knuckle protector offering not only impact protection, but vital airflow through the back of the hand - the place where wind is going to travel over. There's also ventilation panels at the fingers, palm and cuff to offer high breathability as you ride through the harsh terrains.
You've got protection: What's usually missing from a pair of adventure touring summer gloves is the protection you want and need if you were to come off your bike. There's a dual comp knuckle protector as well as a TPU palm slider and thumb protector. As well as that, you've got PU finger knuckles and the entire gloves is stitched from PWRyarn, which is Rev It's safety stitch to reduce tearing as you slide. The goatskin outer also offers abrasion resistance.
GetGeared tip: Match these summer gloves with their matching jacket and trouser combo for a sun busting, protective head to toe kit that's ready to face the world!
• Outer shell - Perforated goatskin, goatskin, Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish
• Protection - EVA foam at wrist, ventilated dual comp protector at knuckle & backhand, PU injected finger knuckles, PWR|yarn, TPU hard shell palm slider, TPU hard-shell thumb protector
• Visibility - reflection at little finger
• Lining - Tricot lining
• Composition - 100% Leather
• Fit - tour fit
• Adjustability - Wrist & cuff adjustment system
• Ventilation - ventilation panels at fingers, thumb, palm & cuff
• Features - Outside stitching, elastic at wrist & backhand, short cuff length