Rev It! Cayenne Pro Jacket - Black Grey
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
for up-to-date stock position
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Adventure touring motorcycle jacket for hot weather climates• CE armour at shoulders, elbows, back & built-in kidney belt!• Intelligent one layer system with highly abrasion resistant outer
The hot weather adventure jacket: The Cayenne Pro jacket is part of Rev It's adventure touring range and has matching trousers and gloves available. This jacket is the one that has been designed for hot weather climates, the idea being that you add intelligent base layers underneath to battle cold desert mornings.
Designed for hot, dry climates: This is a fully vented summer riding jacket with a moisture managing mesh lining. The entire outer is made of mesh, but don't let that think it compromises on safety! This is the strongest mesh on the planet.
The protection you need for adventure touring: There's CE level 2 armour at the shoulders and elbows and there is also a level 2 CE protector in the back - unusual in the motorcycle world as many jacket are delivered without a back insert. This motorcycle jacket also has a built in kidney belt and is neck brace and safety vest ready for all your protective needs.
Built with absolute quality: It's the little things that make this jacket stand out from the rest. There's plenty of pockets to store the things you need when you are travelling across rough terrains. After speaking to many experienced hot weather adventure tourers, Rev It received feedback that a pocket that was 'secret' would be great for those situations when riders are in hostile situations such as robberies. Rev It built a secret pocket in the back of the jacket, to store your valuables! There's also little details like a side zipper for adjustability depending on the kind of bike you're on (your ride position) and come on, it just looks awesome!
• Outer shell - Lorica, PWR|shell 750D stretch with Teflon coating, neoprene, Schoeller-dynatec mesh panels, Leather panels at shoulders & elbows
• Protection - SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, Safety seams
• Visibility - laminated reflection at front, back & upper arms
• Composition - 87% Polyamide, 7% Leather, 6% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at upper & under arms, flexisnap, UTA | tab at cuffs, double adjustment straps at waist, V-flap at hem & cuffs, Zipper at hem
• Ventilation - ventilation panels at front, back & arms
• Features - short & long connection zipper, collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, adjustable protector pockets, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, hydra bag prepared, aero cool 3D mesh at back, Prepared for Adventure neck brace, Detachable kidney belt
• Pockets - inner pockets, slit pockets, hand warmer pockets, document pocket, stash pockets, Sleeve pocket, XL storage pockets, Secret pocket