• Highly technical textile motorcycle trousers from Rev It: Cayenne• Ideal for riding in hot, dry climates paired with Cayenne jacket• CE armour at the knees & hips with abrasion resistant outer
Designed for adv. touring in hot, dry climates: Don't be fooled, the mesh outer of these motorcycle trousers is extremely abrasion resistant and there's CE armour at the knees and hips. Protective leather panels offer further protection and paired with the matching jacket you're got a suit with protection and comfort.
Summer adventure touring motorcycle trousers: They have been designed for those adventure tourers that are riding in hot, dry climates. These trousers are for you if you want protection, yet you need to stay cool. There's small features like knee grip panels and adjustment straps that really show the build quality of these motorcycle trousers. A great investment for serious adventure tourers.
• Outer shell - sure grip, PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|shell 750D with Teflon coating, PWR | shell 1000D with Teflon, Schoeller-dynatec mesh panels, Leather panels at the inside of the legs
• Protection - SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, Safety seams
• Visibility - laminated reflection at calf
• Composition - 90% Polyamide, 7% Leather, 3% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist & on the calves, Velcro adjustment on the calves & at the ankles
• Ventilation - ventilation panels at upper arms
• Features - short & long connection zipper, stretch lips at knees, calf zippers, aero cool 3D mesh at upper legs, grip panel at seat, stretch panels at waist & crotch, Leather panels at the inside of the legs, YKK slide lock front closure, Prepared for Strapper suspenders
• Pockets - slit pockets, stash pocket