• Rev It Chevron 2 goat skin & cow leather motorcycle gloves• Carbon knuckles & TPR palm protectors with PWR Shield• Tri-fleece liner & perforated panels for maximum comfort
Improving on a classic. The Rev It Chevron 2 gloves are back for lap two, but this time with upgrades. The outer shell of this race glove now includes cow leather to give a more supple feel, allowing the rider to feel more of the feedback that the motorcycle is giving them. It has also gained perforated synthetic PU leather which allows the rider to feel the wind on warmer days and the construction of the synthetic gives greater comfort. The inside is made of a tri-fleece liner which has moisture wicking properties and is soft so there won't be a build up of sweat. All these features combined make for a very cool, dry, soft, comfortable glove.
Improvements to protection: The Chevron 2 has carbon hard-shell knuckle armour for impact protection and EVA foam is used to absorb shock. Abrasion resistance is supplied by the TPU hard shell palm slider and PWR Shield knit held together with PWR Yarn has high tensile strength and will hold together under extreme force and stress. Elastic and stretch tabs mean that the glove will adapt to the contours of your hand and the external stitching reduces pressure points around your fingers giving a much improved, distraction-free ride.
• Outershell perforated goatskin | goatskin drum dyed | goatskin | cow leather | Perforated synthetic PU leather | synthetic PU leather
• Lining - tri-fleece liner
• Protection - Carbon hard-shell knuckle | TPU hard shell palm slider | EVA foam | PWR|shield knit | PWR|yarn
• Composition 73% Leather, 17% Polyurethane, 10% Polyester
• Fit - race fit
• Adjustability - adjustment tab
• Ventilation - fully perforated panels
• Features - Outside stitching | stretch lips | elastic | short cuff