• Thermal motorcycle mid layer jacket from Rev It• Moisture wicking function to keep you cool• Designed to keep you warm when you're inactive
Thermal and moisture wicking: This layer jacket has an insulating property thanks to the Polartec Alpha insulation used. The jacket is highly breathable and has water repellent panels at the front, back and sleeves. It has been designed to be functional whilst keeping you warm when you are inactive and cool when you are active. This is extremely important for adventure tourers, as any sportsman would say, optimum body temperature outputs optimum performance.
Wear underneath your outer shell: This jacket has been designed to go underneath the outer shell of jackets such as the Dominator Pro or Cayenne Pro. It also folds up to fit in the storage pocket at the back of both of those motorcycle jackets.
More information: To see why baselayers really matter, simply click on the 'info sheet' above.
• Outer shell - PWR|stretch mesh, nylon Ripstop, THERMOLITE
• Insulation - POLARTEC Alpha
• Waterproofing & Breathability - highly breathable, Water repellent panels at front, back & sleeves
• Visibility - laminated reflection at upper arms, laminated reflective logo at chest & back, Laminated reflective logo POLARTEC at cuff
• Lining - 2-way stretch, micro fleece, nylon taffeta 190T
• Composition - 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
• Fit - Tight fit
• Features - moisture wicking function, stretchable, comfort collar, insulating function, Stretchable wind cuffs, Wind catcher behind front zipper, Mesh panels at armholes
• Pockets - chest pocket, inner pockets, slit pockets