Rev It! Defender Pro Jacket GTX - Black
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Adventure touring motorcycle jacket for warm, wet environments• CE armour at shoulders, elbows, back & built-in kidney belt!• Intelligent one layer system with highly abrasion resistant outer
For warm, wet climates: The Defender Pro jacket is part of Rev It's adventure touring range and has matching trousers available. This jacket is the one that has been designed for warm, wet weather climates, the idea being that you add intelligent base layers underneath or remove the Gore-Tex lining as required.
Beat variable weather climates: This motorcycle jacket has a removable Gore-Tex lining, which can be stored in the pockets at the rear. There's also plenty of ventilation at the chest, arms, front and back for when the weather picks up. It's the ideal jacket for humid conditions, where it's warm, yet wet.
The protection you need for adventure touring: There's CE level 2 armour at the shoulders and elbows and there is also a level 2 CE protector in the back - unusual in the motorcycle world as many jacket are delivered without a back insert. This motorcycle jacket also has a built in kidney belt and is neck brace and safety vest ready for all your protective needs.
Built with absolute quality: It's the little things that make this jacket stand out from the rest. There's plenty of pockets to store the things you need when you are travelling across rough terrains. After speaking to many experienced adventure tourers, Rev It received feedback that a pocket that was 'secret' would be great for those situations when riders are in hostile situations such as robberies. Rev It built a secret pocket in the back of the jacket, to store your valuables! There's also little details like a side zipper for adjustability depending on the kind of bike you're on (your ride position) and come on, it just looks awesome!
• Outer shell - neoprene, PWR|shell 750D with Teflon coating, PWR | shell 1000D with Teflon
• Insulation - detachable Exkin Air thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - Detachable GORE-TEX liner with Micro Grid Backer Technology
• Protection - SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, Safety seams
• Visibility - laminated reflection at front, back & upper arms
• Composition - 100% Polyamide
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist & upper arms, flexisnap, UTA | tab at cuffs, variable height adjustment straps at waist & under arms, V-flap at hem & cuffs, Zipper at hem
• Ventilation - VCS | panel, VCS | zippers at front, back & arms
• Features - collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, adjustable protector pockets, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, aero cool 3D mesh at back, short connection zipper & double long connection zipper, Prepared for Adventure neck brace
• Pockets - slit pockets, hand warmer pockets, waterproof stash pockets, inner pockets, document pocket, Sleeve pocket, XL storage pockets, Secret pocket