Rev It Discovery Boots Outdry WP - Black
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
for up-to-date stock position
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Tall waterproof motorcycle boots with BOA closure & Vibram sole• Leather & suede with waterproof & breathable OutDry membrane• Thermoformed heel cup & toe cap, with SeeSoft protection at shin
Fantastic new waterproof boots from Rev’It! These new Discovery boots have so much going on. They have been developed with Vibram, the masters of footwear and soles, which give the Discovery boots a far better sole than a lot of motorcycle boots out there. They are constructed of reinforced suede leather, reinforced full grain leather, Cordura 500D and rubber, and have an Outdry membrane to provide expert waterproofing with superior breathability.
Protection on many levels. Protection has not been compromised in the Discovery boots, they are packed full of features from the outwardly obvious, to the subtle hidden features. The fact that they are tall and cover more of your leg than shorter boots is a safety feature in itself, but then you add the fact that the shin and tongue area also have SeeSoft protection, which reduces the force passed to your leg by debris or rocks that flick up and hit your shin. The 500 denier Cordura fabric has abrasion resistance, as do the leather and suede. Inside you will find thermoformed heel cups, thermoformed toe caps, injected ankle cups, and thermoformed shin guards, all for impact resistance. They have also undergone a crush test, which checks that the sole, on its side, will sustain the weight of a motorcycle, a safety feature you will be very grateful for when there is a bike laying on your foot.
Comfort and convenience. Hidden behind the large, rigid, Velcro-secured flap on the shin, is the closure system. For convenience and safety, the Discovery boots have the popular BOA closure system. No more doing up laces or multiple zips. No more pressure in one part but loose in others. Simply twist the knob on the BOA system until the boot is secure and comfortable, the cable used can not be snapped under regular tension, but it can be cut, so be careful when removing the labels! To undo it, pull the knob outwards, that’s it. They have a shock absorbing midsole and an anatomically shaped foot bed, antibacterial 3D mesh lining and an insole with an integrated shank to stop your foot bending the wrong way. A gear shift pad helps to reduce the chance of the toe area getting worn away prematurely, and the Vibram Apex sole is replaceable when it eventually gets past its prime. Opening the box when you get these boots will be a genuine pleasure and you will know that you have true quality in your hands.
• Outer shell: Suede leather (reinforced), full grain leather (reinforced), Cordura 500D (reinforced), rubber
• Waterproofing: OutDry (>10.000 mm H2O)
• Breathability: OutDry (>10.000 g/m2/24hrs)
• Outer shell: 80 percent leather, 10 percent polyamide, 10 percent rubber
• Sole: 100 percent synthetic rubber
• Midsole: 100 percent polyamide
• Lining: 90 percent polyamide, 10 percent silver yarn
• Membrane: 100 percent polyurethane (tricot 100 percent polyamide)
• Protection: Seesoft protection at shin & tongue, rubber protection edge, thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup, thermoformed shin guard
• Visibility: Reflection at heel
• Adjustability: BOA Closure System, adjustable hook & loop closure
• Features: Vibram Apex Sole, multi-density EVA shock absorbing midsole, TPU heel stabilizer, rubber gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, PP insole with integrated shank, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, comfort collar, silver-ion antibacterial 3D mesh lining, easy entrance pull strap, replaceable Vibram Apex Sole