Rev It Discovery Boots Outdry WP - Black
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Tall waterproof motorcycle boots with BOA closure & Vibram sole• Leather & suede with waterproof & breathable OutDry membrane• Thermoformed heel cup & toe cap, with SeeSoft protection at shin
Fantastic new waterproof boots from Rev’It! These new Discovery boots have so much going on. They have been developed with Vibram, the masters of footwear and soles, which give the Discovery boots a far better sole than a lot of motorcycle boots out there. They are constructed of reinforced suede leather, reinforced full grain leather, Cordura 500D and rubber, and have an Outdry membrane to provide expert waterproofing with superior breathability.
Protection on many levels. Protection has not been compromised in the Discovery boots, they are packed full of features from the outwardly obvious, to the subtle hidden features. The fact that they are tall and cover more of your leg than shorter boots is a safety feature in itself, but then you add the fact that the shin and tongue area also have SeeSoft protection, which reduces the force passed to your leg by debris or rocks that flick up and hit your shin. The 500 denier Cordura fabric has abrasion resistance, as do the leather and suede. Inside you will find thermoformed heel cups, thermoformed toe caps, injected ankle cups, and thermoformed shin guards, all for impact resistance. They have also undergone a crush test, which checks that the sole, on its side, will sustain the weight of a motorcycle, a safety feature you will be very grateful for when there is a bike laying on your foot.
Comfort and convenience. Hidden behind the large, rigid, Velcro-secured flap on the shin, is the closure system. For convenience and safety, the Discovery boots have the popular BOA closure system. No more doing up laces or multiple zips. No more pressure in one part but loose in others. Simply twist the knob on the BOA system until the boot is secure and comfortable, the cable used can not be snapped under regular tension, but it can be cut, so be careful when removing the labels! To undo it, pull the knob outwards, that’s it. They have a shock absorbing midsole and an anatomically shaped foot bed, antibacterial 3D mesh lining and an insole with an integrated shank to stop your foot bending the wrong way. A gear shift pad helps to reduce the chance of the toe area getting worn away prematurely, and the Vibram Apex sole is replaceable when it eventually gets past its prime. Opening the box when you get these boots will be a genuine pleasure and you will know that you have true quality in your hands.
• Outer shell: Suede leather (reinforced), full grain leather (reinforced), Cordura 500D (reinforced), rubber
• Waterproofing: OutDry (>10.000 mm H2O)
• Breathability: OutDry (>10.000 g/m2/24hrs)
• Outer shell: 80 percent leather, 10 percent polyamide, 10 percent rubber
• Sole: 100 percent synthetic rubber
• Midsole: 100 percent polyamide
• Lining: 90 percent polyamide, 10 percent silver yarn
• Membrane: 100 percent polyurethane (tricot 100 percent polyamide)
• Protection: Seesoft protection at shin & tongue, rubber protection edge, thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup, thermoformed shin guard
• Visibility: Reflection at heel
• Adjustability: BOA Closure System, adjustable hook & loop closure
• Features: Vibram Apex Sole, multi-density EVA shock absorbing midsole, TPU heel stabilizer, rubber gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, PP insole with integrated shank, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, comfort collar, silver-ion antibacterial 3D mesh lining, easy entrance pull strap, replaceable Vibram Apex Sole
Stylish, comfy adventure boot
Finally, a decent adventure boot that does not look like a motocross or snowmobile boot. Comfortable, the sole is not too stiff, the BOA lacing mechanism is easy and quick, much better than traditional buckles. It's true to size, I am EURO 45 (UK 10, US 10.5) and the boot fit me well. It does feel slightly crammed, but gets better after a break-in period. , 20/2/2017 18:55