Rev It! Dominator Jacket GTX - Grey Black
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Top specification adventure touring motorcycle jacket• Protection: CE armour back, shoulders & elbows!• Sun & rain capabilities: Gore-Tex breathable & waterproof
Top of the range motorcycle adventure jacket: The spec rivals that of the well-known Rev It Poseidon jacket, yet has been updated for off-roading and more adventure bike riding. A real top of the range, innovative product in the adventure touring range. Put your glasses on for description, it's got LOADS of features!
Let's talk about fabrics: The outer is abrasion resistant with a more rugged stitch for the look you want and you've also got Gore-Tex Proshell to keep you dry. There's also Gore-Tex Talisman: A highly breathable SuperFabric at the shoulders and elbows.
Maximum ventilation: A motorcycle jacket that offers maximum ventilation, whilst also providing a 100% waterproof jacket. The pockets are 3D mesh lined, whilst Rev It's unique Aquadefence system ensures that you have direct ventilation and it stills retains the waterproof properties of Gore-Tex. A mesh lining and also the option to insert Rev It's Challenger Cooling vest ensures that you'll be cool in summer months.
Plenty of protection: There's Seeflex armour at the shoulders and elbows: An innovation in the market. This armour is approved at T1 and T2 level, it works in any temperature unlike some rivals, provides ventilation to stop you sweating and is also fully flexible. At time of writing, there is only one other kind of armour in the world that reaches the approved certification that this armour does. There is also a Level 2 back protector in this motorcycle jacket. The shoulder armour also provides protection at the collar bone too, which is very unusual in these kinds of jackets. The pockets holding the armour are also Coolmax, which takes the sweat from your skin to the outer of the fabric to allow the sweat to evaporate. There's also the option to add the Moveo neck brace to this jacket for further protection AND the jacket comes with a removable, adjustable kidney belt - WOW!
Fantastic storage: There's a pocket in the back of the jacket, that holds the removable liner and any under layers you've chosen to wear. There's also reflective detailing on the arms to help improve your visibility to other road users. Two storage pockets and one document pocket can be found on the inside to carry all of the essentials. Two secret stash pockets at the back and one in the kidney belt are direct results of tourers of the world who want to hide valuable like watches and money as they ride.
Stay dry in the rain: The pockets on the outside are waterproof and thanks to the Gore-Tex Proshell, the entire jacket is 100% waterproof, it also means that the outer will not soak. There is no thermal liner as feedback from riders meant that it's not what riders want. Many riders require this jacket for warmer climates and if it is used in cooler climates, it is likely the you'd purchase a Nanuk top, Radiant softshell or thermal baselayer.
Read the review: Adviser Magazine reviewed this jacket with top marks, to read the review, click under the main picture!
• Outer shell - 3L GORE-TEX Pro Armacor fabric, Lorica, neoprene, 3L GORE-TEX Pro nylon 600D fabric, PWR|Kevlar stretch, 3L GORE-TEX Pro Talisman fabric
• Waterproofing & Breathability - 3L GORE-TEX Pro fabric
• Protection - SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert – type RV, 3L GORE-TEX Pro Talisman fabric panels at shoulders & elbows, Safety seams
• Visibility - laminated reflection at front, back & upper arms
• Composition - 84% Polyamide, 16% ePTFE
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist, upper & under arms, flexisnap, variable height adjustment straps at waist, V-flap at hem & cuffs, Zipper at hem, Adjustable strap at waist
• Ventilation - VCS | Aquadefence, VCS | zipper at front, back, upper & under arms
• Features - short & long connection zipper, collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, adjustable protector pockets, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, stretch panels at armholes, VCS | panel with FidLock magnetic fastener at chest, VCS | Aquadefence, aero cool 3D mesh panels at back & arms, Prepared for Adventure neck brace, Detachable kidney belt, Removable stretch cuffs
• Pockets - hand warmer pockets, waterproof stash pockets at front & back, inner pockets, napoleon pocket, Sleeve pocket, XL storage pockets, Secret pocket