• Great value, good quality waterproof motorcycle jacket• CE armour at impact zones with pocket for back armour• Detachable thermal liner with permanent waterproofing
No frills, but good quality: This is a competent waterproof jacket from a brand renowned for providing quality garments. It competes in a price band littered with jackets, but the offer from Rev It is of quality and stylish looks.
The protection you'd expect:
Great for all year short journeys: If you're the kind of rider that's commuting less than five miles daily, this will see you through the year. It is permanently waterproof and there's a detachable thermal liner. What makes this jacket different is that you can attach the Rev It HV vest connector, to improve your visibility at night in the winter. Pair with the Enterprise overtrousers for a decent quality, great priced suit.
• Outer shell - polyester 600D | polyester rib | PWR|shell 1600D heavy oxford | Lorica
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• WP - hydratex | G-liner
• Protection - Knox Flexiform CE protection | prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection | reflective logo on neck
• Composition - 100% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - adjustment strap | adjustment tabs | adjustment draw cord
• Features - prepared for vest connector HV | short connection zipper
• Pockets - stash pockets | inner pockets