• Textile motorcycle trousers from Rev It: Factor 3• Waterproof lining with a detachable thermal lining• CE approved armour at the knees & hips
Extremely versatile: Suitable for many motorcyclists are these Factor 3 trousers from Rev It. Simply: They fit perfectly, they have all the features you need and want and they don't cost the earth. You'll certainly be able to find a pair that fit as they're available in three leg lengths.
Beat the weather in these textile trousers: These trousers have a waterproof Hydratex lining with a removable thermal lining. There's also a mesh g-liner, this means that you can react to all changes in the weather and these motorcycle trousers would be great for all year riding.
The protection you want: The outer of these motorcycle trousers is highly abrasion resistant, which really matters in the event of a slide. There's also CE armour at the knees and hips.
• Outer shell - sure grip, PWR|wax 1200D, polyester 600D, PWR|Shell 880D stretch, PWR|shell 880D stretch
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - hydratex | mesh G-liner
• Protection - Knox CE protection at knees, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection at upper legs, laminated reflective logo at waist
• Composition - 93% Polyester, 7% Polyamide
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tabs at ankles
• Features - calf zippers, adjustable protector pockets, short connection zipper, elastic at waist, grip panel at seat, stretch panels at knees, YKK slide lock front closure, Prepared for Strapper suspenders
• Pockets - slit pockets