• Rev It Fly 2 perforated goat skin & cow hide motorcycle gloves• Covered hard-shell knuckles & PWR Shield palm protection• Tri-fleece lined & fully perforated for breathable comfort
Perforated perfection from Rev It. The fully perforated Fly 2 gloves are a perfect replacement for the original Fly motorcycle gloves. The perforated leather construction makes these gloves extremely lightweight while remaining strong and the PU coated Karvin cow hide means they are rain resistant and weatherproof. Connect finger tip fabric means you can use your smartphone or sat nav without having to take off the gloves and adjustment tabs and stretch elastic make the gloves fit comfortable on your hand without being too tight or too loose. A short cuff adds to the ability to let your hands breathe and not get damp from trapped sweat and heat.
Protection on the Fly. The Fly 2 glove now has hard-shell knuckles and TPR finger knuckle protectors, both are covered in the perforated leather to give a smooth finish while giving maximum protection. Temperfoam is a self-contouring foam that gives reliable impact resistance without restricting the movement of your hand, and the PWR shield knit fabric at the palm is highly abrasion resistant which is vital in the event of a slide.
• Outershell - goatskin drum dyed | Karvin cowhide (PU coated) | connect finger tip fabric
• Lining - tri-fleece liner
• Protection - goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle | Goat skin covered TPR finger knuckle protectors | Temperfoam | PWR|shield knit
• Composition - 100% Leather
• Fit - tour fit
• Adjustability - adjustment tab
• Ventilation - fully perforated outer shell
• Features - stretch lips | elastic | connect finger tip | short cuff