• Stylish mesh utility vest from Rev It with protective features• CE Level 2 back armour delivered with Force vest• Stretch panels with ventilation offers comfort on your ride
This utility vest is an awesome piece of functional armour. Designed to chuck on over your clothing, it's for those guys that don't really want to wear motorcycle gear, but understand you need protection. Perfect for those commuters that already just wear a suit on their scooter, the sport ride that wear t-shirts all summer on their bike, this vest is ideal for many riders. The pockets of this vest means that you can use it to store the essentials, whilst it comes provided with a CE level 2 back protector. The back protector alone retails for £29.99, so that makes this a £69.99 vest.
Look cool and stay cool: By constructing the vest of strong PWR shell and 3D air mesh, Rev It have created a vest that looks like a stylish thermal vest, yet it offers airflow to the upper body. Thanks to the stretchable panels on the side, the Force can be worn closely without having to sacrifice comfort.
Previously sold at £109.97.
• Outer shell - 3D air mesh | PWR|shell 750D | PWR|shell stretch
• Protection - prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection
• Composition - 100% Polyester
• Fit - city fit | regular
• Ventilation - partly perforated outer shell
• Features - Stretchable side panels | Protective cover at front zipper
• Pockets - stash pockets