• Urban, short parka style waterproof motorcycle jacket• Waterproof & breathable with removable thermal liner• Flexible SeeSmart CE armour at the elbows & shoulders
New parka style waterproof motorcycle jacket from Rev’It! This is the Fulton jacket. It has a definite air of parka jacket to it, but it is shorter, so you aren’t sitting of loads of extra material while you ride your moped or scooter. It is also perfect for riders of bigger bikes who need to be able to split their legs and can’t be restrained by a full length jacket. The parka jacket has always been fashionable and this motorcycle jacket fits the bill too.
Protection from the elements. The Fulton jacket has a removable thermal liner to keep you warm on those early morning commutes, and a waterproof membrane because with the colder weather usually comes the rain. The waterproof membrane is Hydratex Lite, which is breathable, so you won’t end up all sweaty and clammy like with non-breathable membranes. The polycotton 2L outer won’t pick up water so it will remain at its original weight, and will drip dry, ready for your next journey.
Protection from the tarmac. The shoulders and the elbows of the Fulton jacket have SeeSmart CE-level 1 protectors. SeeSmart protectors are extremely flexible and lightweight but retain the same level of protection as other level 1 armour that is required to gain the CE certification. The jacket is also prepared for a CE-level 2 back protector insert in the RV type. At the top rear of the jacket, there is a laminated reflective strip, which will help other road users to see you when you are riding in poor light.
Rev’It! have thought of everything. They really have. The Fulton jacket is perfect for everyday use, not just on two wheels. The fact that the armour is so flexible means that you won’t notice it’s there if you wear the jacket out around town. There’s even a hood, with the classic parka-style orange lining. The hood is adjustable and can be removed. It won’t distract you by flapping around crazily as you ride because you can secure it in place, and it won’t act as a rain bucket when it’s down as it has drainage eyelets, how’s that for technical. There are loads of pockets on the Fulton so you’ll be able to carry all your essentials, there are stash pockets, slit pockets, a dedicated phone pocket, a Napoleon pocket, and more. A truly fashionable, protective motorcycle jacket available in black and blue.
• Outer shell: Polycotton 2L
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex Lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex Lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Outer shell: 58 percent cotton, 42 percent polyester
• Lining: 100 percent polyester
• Thermal liner: 100 percent polyester (insulation 100 percent polyester)
• Protection: SeeSmart CE-level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SeeSoft CE-level 2 back protector insert type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at centre back
• Fit: City fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at hood, adjustment tab at cuffs, adjustment drawcords
• Features: Detachable hood, comfort collar, drain eyelets at hood
• Pockets: Stash pockets, document pocket, Napoleon pocket, slit pockets, phone pocket