Rev It! Horizon 2 Jacket WP - Black
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• High quality waterproof touring jacket at an affordable price• Removable thermal liner, direct ventilation & Hydratex membrane• CE certified level 2 SeeFlex protectors at the limbs
An update of a classic mens touring jacket with a load of features that mean you will only need this one jacket for the whole year. The new Horizon 2 jacket for men from Rev'It! has a removable thermal liner, a Hydratex Lite waterproof coating on the inside of the outer layer, vent zips and an advanced VCS Aquadefense ventilation system. A waterproof, magnetic Fidlock panel covers the direct vents while remaining waterproof, but when the sun comes out, undo the panel, stick in the open position and you get direct ventilation to your chest. A Flexisnap collar enables quick precise adjustment to keep the chill out.
The protection you want from a high quality touring jacket. The mens Rev'It! Horizon 2 jacket is constructed from 500 and 1000 denier materials that are high-performance, highly abrasion resistant polyamide yarms. This PWR Shell is Rev'It!'s version of Cordura. At the elbows and shoulders, there are SeeFlex level 2 CE certified protectors. SeeFlex is the latest innovation from Rev'It!'s own R&D team and surpasses the latest armour requirements, while remaining comfortable.
GetGeared Note: Due to the use of magnets in the ventilation system, it is advised that people with pacemakers do not use this jacket.
• Outer shell: PWR shell 500D 2L, PWR shell 1000D 2L, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyamide, lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at chest & back, reflective logo at upper arms
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Flexisnap at collar, double adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at upper arms, adjustment tab at cuffs & under arms, adjustment drawcord at hips
• Ventilation: VCS aquadefence at chest, VCS zipper at back
• Features: VCS aquadefence with FidLock magnetic fastener, prepared for Vest Connector HV, collar hook, short & long connection zipper
• Pockets: Stash pockets, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets, document pocket