Rev It! Horizon 2 Trousers Short Leg WP - Black
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Men's all-season touring trousers with VCS Aquadefence ventilation• CE-certified level 2 knee armour & level 1 hip armour inserts• Removable thermal liner & a laminated waterproof outer shell
A great pair of all-season touring trousers with loads of features, some you will know, some you may not. These are the second generation of the Horizon trousers from Rev'It!. They have a Hydratex lining, which makes them both waterproof and breathable, because being waterproof is not enough if it makes you sweat and become wet from the sweat. They have a thermal liner for the colder weather, which can be removed when the sun comes out. They also have a fantastic VCS Aquadefence ventilation system with Fidlock magnetic fastener that remains waterproof while closed, but when opened, and held open, allows direct ventilation your legs.
The protection you want from your motorcycle touring trousers. The outer shell of the Rev'It! Horizon 2 trousers is constructed of a mix of PWR Shell 500D 2L, PWR Shell 500D Stretch, PWR 1000D 2L, Lorica and Sure Grip. When you consider that the D means Denier, that's a lot of abrasion-resistance for your buck. The impact protection comes in the form of SeeFlex Level 2 CE-certified limb protectors at the knees and SeeSmart CE-level 1 protector inserts at the hips. A new YKK Slide Lock front closure is easier to do up and less likely to pop open. The grip panel at the seat keeps you in the right place and the various adjustment features ensure you are kept comfortable.
GetGeared Note: Due to the use of magnets in the Fidlock fastener on these trousers, they are not recommended for people with pacemakers. Despite being on the legs, the riding position adopted by many people brings the thighs closure to the chest than usual.
• Outer shell: PWR shell 500D 2L, PWR shell 1000D 2L, PWR shell 500D stretch, sure grip, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyamide, lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees, SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at the calves
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles & calves
• Ventilation: VCS aquadefence
• Features: VCS aquadefence with Fidlock magnetic fastener, stretch panel at waistband, short & long connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat
• Pockets: Slit pockets