• Fashion style overshirt with motorcycle level protection• CE-certified level 1 limb protectors at elbows & shoulders• Coolmax elements & mesh liner for summer rides
There is no need for a jacket with this bad boy! If you have been struggling to find yourself a new summer jacket that is airy, protective and doesn't make you look like a courier, fret not. This shirt, yes shirt, from Rev'It!'s urban range has better protection than some of the cheap jackets out there. As well as being very lightweight for summer riding, it looks great.
The protection you need, but weren't expecting. The Rev'It! Hudson Overshirt looks just like a fashionable denim shirt, but is actually 12.5 ounce Cordura denim, a mixture of cotton, polyester and polyamide for enhanced abrasion-resistance, also with Coolmax elements for temperature regulation. There is also an inner layer of 100% polyamide and a mesh lining for airflow. The Hudson also offers impact protection in the form of CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart protectors at the elbows and shoulders, double layer PWR Shield, and triple needle stitching at the back of the arms. All this in a shirt!? Get yours while you can!
• Outer shell: 12.5oz Cordura denim with Coolmax element
• Composition: Outer shell: 50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% polyamide, lining: 100% polyester (mesh), protective layer: 100% polyamide
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT - CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, double layered with PWR I shield at elbow & shoulder
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at centre back
• Fit: City fit, regular
• Features: Extra comfort by mechanical stretch, triple needle stitching at back sleeves, jeans loop, short connection zipper
• Pockets: Chest pockets, inner pocket