• Smart casual looking motorcycle shoes from Rev'It!• Water-repellent, waxed full grain cowhide leather outer• Reinforced ankle & thermoformed toe and heel protection
A pair of vintage-look motorcycle shoes from Rev’It! that look like they have been through all the good times with you. The smart casual Marshall shoes will go with any casual look, whether it’s urban city or old-school cruiser. They have a full grain leather upper construction that has been waxed for water repellent properties.
Protection has not been compromised in the Marshall shoes, they boast the same level of protection as in other Rev’It! motorcycle shoes. The protective features include a thermoformed heel cup and a thermoformed toe cap, both of which provide protection against crushing, while the injected ankle cup helps limit the amount of impact energy delivered directly to the bone. The pull loop on the rear of the shoes has a subtle reflective strip to help other drivers behind you notice you more easily.
Support and comfort of regular shoes. Comfort is offered to you by the Marshall shoes thanks to the anatomically shaped ankle cup, and the anatomically shaped foot bed, which makes riding and walking more comfortable than on a regular, flat foot bed. Other features of these shoes include a gear shift pad to stop the leather getting worn away prematurely, and a gusseted tongue, which reduces rain, dust and dirt from creeping inside the boot around the tongue.
• Outer shell: Waxed pull up WP full grain cowhide
• Waterproofing: Water repellent
• Outer shell: 100 percent leather
• Sole: 100 percent synthetic rubber
• Lining: 100 percent polyester
• Protection: Thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup
• Visibility: Reflection at heel
• Features: Reinforced heel, reinforced toe, gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue