• One piece leather suit from Rev It: High quality• Adjustable shoulder & knee CE armour• Pocket for back insert with removable washable lining
Perfect for those that want protection, but not full race: The race fit Masaru one piece suit is perfectly suited to riders that appreciate high quality and safety without having full race spec. It's a balance between comfort and protection, from a well known and trusted brand.
Protection has not been compromised: A combination of Monaco cowhide leather and PWR Kevlar stretch offers a flexible and highly abrasion resistant outer shell. There's also adjustable knee and shoulder protectors, allowing for a customized fit, offering comfort on every level. All round armour at shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees is CE-approved and whilst dual comp protectors on the exterior offers impact protection. There's even a pocket to insert a level 2 back protector, which is Seesoft and does not react to changes in the temperature (RV shape).
Ride in comfort, even in leather! This leather motorcycle suit has partially perforated front and back panels to offer airflow. There's also aero cool 3D mesh at the back of the suit keep you cool and if you are sweaty you can remove the liner and wash it to refresh your suit. Awesome.
• Outershell - Monaco cowhide | PWR|Kevlar stretch | neoprene | Lorica
• Protection - Dual-comp protector | Dual-comp knee slider type A | Betac CE Protection | safety stitching | Safety seams | double leather seat | prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Fit - race fit | tight
• Ventilation - partly perforated outer shell
• Features - stretch lips | Stretch panel | removable lining | aero cool 3D mesh | comfort cuffs
• Pockets - inner pocket