• City inspired motorcycle gloves from Rev It called Sense• Waterproof with a thermolite to keep you warm & dry• Aramid & EVA foam at palm for abrasion resistance
Great for city riding: These motorcycle gloves from Rev It come in women's and mens cut. They look awesome and they offer the features you want and need, but look as stylish as you'd expect some scooter city gloves to look!
Beat the weather: These motorcycle gloves are waterproof, so you can beat the rain on your commutes. There's also a thermolite and high loft fur liner to keep your hands warm in those winter months.
The protection you want: These motorcycle gloves have EVA foam and PWR aramid at the palm to offer abrasion resistance in the event of a slide. There's also reflective detailing to help improve your visibility to other road users in low light conditions.
Practical motorcycle gloves: These gloves are bang up-to-date, even going as far as having an "Intellifinger". It means that you can use touch screen devices, whilst still wearing the gloves! Great for using your phone and sat nav when it's cold outside.
• Outer shell - connect finger tip fabric, goatskin, PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|shell 500D twill stretch
• Insulation - THERMOLITE, high loft fur liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - hydratex | Z-liner
• Protection - EVA foam at palm, PWR|aramid at palm
• Visibility - reflection at backhand
• Composition - 64% Polyamide, 36% Leather
• Fit - city fit
• Adjustability - adjustment strap at wrist
• Features - elastic at wrist, connect finger tip, short cuff length