• Rev It Neutron 2 goat skin leather motorcycle gloves• Injected, ventilated flex knuckle & TPR finger protection• Tri-fleece liner & ventilation panels for maximum comfort
Gloves with atomic upgrades. The Neutron 2 gloves are Rev It's new clone of the original Neutron but with improvements to protection and comfort. The internal tri-fleece liner remains but it's moisture wicking propertis are enhance by the addition of microfibre in the outer shell. The drum dyed goat skin leather gives a suppler feel without sacrificing any protection and the two-way stretch fabric helps with freedom of movement so you will feel in complete control of your motorcycle. Ventilation panels and air vents at the knuckles make this glove perfect for warm-weather riding.
Improvements all round. The protection has also been upped by using PWR Shield knit at the palm to give superior abrasion resistance in the event that you end up in a slide. The injected, ventilated flex knuckle offers additional abrasion resistance while being extremely flexible and giving high levels of ventilation thanks to its unique structure. Temperfoam has been thrown into the mix for upgraded impact protection that follows the contours of your hand and allows amazing freedom of movement, while TPR injected finger knuckles protect your digits in the event of an accident. The Neutron 2 gloves come with connect finger tip fabric that allows you to use your touch screen devices without having to take off the gloves.
• Outershell - goatskin drum dyed | heavy Spandex | 2-way stretch | connect finger tip fabric
• Lining - tri-fleece liner
• Protection - injected ventilated flex knuckle | TPR injected finger knuckle protectors | Temperfoam | PWR|shield knit
• Visibility - laminated reflection
• Composition - 64% Leather, 24% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 2% Elastane
• Fit - tour fit
• Adjustability - adjustment strap
• Ventilation - ventilation panels
• Features - elastic | connect finger tip | short cuff