• Fully featured textile jacket with all weather performance• Winter: Detachable thermal & detachable waterproof liners• Summer: VCS ventilation zippers at back, chest & under arms
Ride all year round in this motorcycle jacket: The Rev It Outback 2 motorcycle jacket is a substantial, fully featured, action packed motorcycle jacket. Don't be afraid of the three layer construction, this jacket will serve you in the height of summer, coldest of winters and the rainy parts in between. It's an adaptable motorcycle jacket, similar to the best selling Rev It Neptune Gore-Tex jacket, but with Rev It's own Hydratex lining, making this jacket affordable.
Plenty of protection: The jacket has a PWR outer which is highly abrasion resistant whilst CE armour at the shoulders and elbows will protect you in the event of a crash. Now fully equipped with CE Level 2 armour jacket for heightened protection, you can also insert the Rev It RV back protector for all round protection.
Great for summer riding: Remove the detachable thermal liner and the removable waterproof membrane for direct ventilation in the summer months. There is a handy back pocket to hold your liners in so that you can react to the weather conditions wherever you are. VCS ventilation zippers at the chest, back and underarms will promote airflow, whilst inserting a Rev It Challenger cooling vest will keep you as cool as you can be!
Adapts to winter weather: Take the liners out of your back pocket and fit into the jacket quickly and easily. This gives you a 100% waterproof motorcycle jacket that will keep you warm. Laminated reflective elements help you get seen on those winter evenings by other road users, whilst hand-warmer pockets do exactly what they say on the tin!
Everything you could need and want from a motorcycle jacket for commuting 365 days a year from a reliable brand!
• Outer shell - high density polyester 600D | polyester rib | PWR|shell 1600D heavy oxford | polyester 600D EN471 | Lorica
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• WP - detachable hydratex | G-liner
• Protection - Knox Flexiform CE protection | SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert – type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection | reflective logo on neck
• Fit - tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - flexisnap | variable height adjustment straps | adjustment tabs
• Ventilation - VCS | zippers
• Features - prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert | prepared for vest connector HV | collar hook | stretch lips | double short connection zipper | Cuff zipper
• Pockets - stash pockets | membrane storage pocket | hand warmer pockets | inner pockets