Rev It Pioneer Boots Outdry WP - Black
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Short waterproof motorcycle boots with BOA closure & Vibram sole• Leather & suede with waterproof & breathable OutDry membrane• Thermoformed heel cup & toe cap, with SeeSoft protected tongue
Walking boot style waterproof motorcycle boots from Rev'It!. The short Pioneer boots have been developed in conjunction with Vibram, the masters of footwear and soles, which gives the Pioneer boots a far better sole than a lot of motorcycle boots out there. They are constructed from reinforced full grain leather, reinforced suede, Cordura 500D and rubber. They have a laminated Outdry membrane to provide fantastic waterproofing with superior breathability.
Protection has not been compromised for the Pioneer boots, they are full of features from the outwardly obvious, to the subtle hidden features. They have a gusseted tongue that has SeeSoft protection, which reduces the force of any impact from stones or debris that might get flicked up while you ride. The full grain leather and suede have natural abrasion resistance and the 500 denier Cordura provides additional abrasion resistance which is good for if you enter into a slide. Inside, there are thermoformed toe caps and heel cups, and injected ankle cups for impact resistance. They have been successfully put through a crush test, which ensures the sole, when on its side, can handle the weight of a motorbike, a safety feature that you will be grateful for when there is one laying on your foot.
Comfort and convenience. This is where the magic happens. For convenience and safety, the Pioneer boots have the popular BOA closure system. No more doing up laces or zips. No more pressure in one part but loose in others. Simply twist the knob on the BOA system until the boot is secure and comfortable, the cable used in the system is unbreakable under normal tension but can be cut, so be careful when cutting off the tag! To undo it, pull the knob outwards, and that’s it. They have a multi-density EVA shock absorbing midsole and an anatomically shaped ankle cup, antibacterial 3D mesh lining for keeping them fresh and an insole with an integrated shank to stop your foot bending the wrong way. A rubber gear shift pad reduces the premature wear of the toe from all the shifting, and the Vibram Apex sole is replaceable when it gets past its prime. When you receive these boots and open the box, you will know that you have bought a really special pair of motorcycle boots.
• Outer shell: Suede leather (reinforced), full grain leather (reinforced), Cordura 500D (reinforced), rubber
• Waterproofing: OutDry (>10.000 mm H2O)
• Breathability: OutDry (>10.000 g/m2/24hrs)
• Outer shell: 80 percent leather, 10 percent polyamide, 10 percent rubber
• Sole: 100 percent synthetic rubber
• Midsole: 100 percent polyamide
• Lining: 90 percent polyamide, 10 percent silver yarn
• Membrane: 100 percent polyurethane (tricot 100 percent polyamide)
• Protection: Seesoft protection at tongue, rubber protection edge, thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup
• Visibility: Reflection at heel
• Adjustability: BOA Closure System
• Features: Vibram Apex Sole, multi-density EVA shock absorbing midsole, TPU heel stabilizer, rubber gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, PP insole with integrated shank, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, comfort collar, silver-ion antibacterial 3D mesh lining, easy entrance pull strap, replaceable Vibram Apex Sole