• Insulating jacket for off the bike/ under armoured jacket• Windbarrier material ensures no wind enters the jacket• Ideal for riding in places with a variable outer temperature
The summer touring midlayer: This layer jacket is to be worn underneath a summer outer layer, to stop wind-chill from low temperature weather. This really will stop the wind travelling to your body from the outer jacket.
Where am I supposed to wear it? This layer jacket has been designed to wear underneath an armoured jacket or as a stand alone item. If you were out touring the desert, this is where you'd wear it! It's ideal or those places that have mornings, yet warm up in the day. Your outer jacket is likely to be a vented summer jacket, so you need something to keep warm until the temperature picks up.
More information: To see why baselayers really matter, simply click on the 'info sheet' above.
• Outer shell - PWR|stretch mesh, REV’IT! WindBarrier, Softshell 3L
• Waterproofing & Breathability - water repellent, highly breathable, windproof
• Visibility - laminated reflection at upper arms, laminated reflective logo at chest & back
• Composition - 56% Polyester, 44% Polyamide
• Fit - Tight fit
• Features - elastic at cuffs, Zipper cover at front, Wind catcher behind front zipper
• Pockets - chest pocket, slit pockets