Rev It! Replica Leather Jacket - White Red
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Moto GP performance Rev It leather motorcycle jacket• Protection: CE armour at shoulders, elbows, pocket for back• Stay cool thanks to perforations on the leather jacket
The features you want and need: This sports leather motorcycle jacket from Rev It called the Replica is the jacket version of their top specification race suit. It's got Moto GP performance, but with all the benefits of being a jacket instead of a leather suit.
Suit for cooler environments: The benefit of this being a jacket, means that there is a detachable thermal body warmer, which means you can react to changes in the weather. There's also perforations on the outer shell on the front, back and arms, so you can stay cool in summer and warm in winter.
Plenty of protection on offer: The Rev It team realise that although you may not want to wear a suit, you'd certainly want the protection of one. Combined with the GTR trousers, you'd have a top spec two piece suit, whilst if you'd prefer to wear jeans there's also belt loops for that. Dual comp sliders at the shoulders and elbows and internal armour in the same impact zones offer protection There's also safety seams and stitching and a pocket for a back insert (RV shape).
Ride in comfort: Stretch panels offer great fit and maximum manoeuvrability - pretty important when controlling a motorcycle! There's adjustment tabs and straps to ensure the most perfect fit and there's neat little features like comfort cuffs too.
Previously sold at £399.99.
• Outer shell - PWR|shell 500D stretch, Lorica, neoprene, Monaco Performance cowhide
• Insulation - detachable thermal body warmer
• Protection - Dual-comp protector at shoulders & elbows, safety stitching, ProLife CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, Safety seams
• Composition - 88% Leather, 11% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
• Fit - race fit, tight
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at collar & cuffs
• Ventilation - Partly perforated outer shell at front, back & arms
• Features - short & long connection zipper, stretch lips at back, upper arms, elbows & shoulders, comfort cuffs, jeans loop, stretch panels at arms & chest
• Pockets - inner pockets, slit pockets, document pocket