Rev It! Replica Leather Suit One Piece - Black Red
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Moto GP inspired leather one piece motorcycle race suit• Protection: CE armour at shoulders, knees & hips• Stay cool thanks to perforations, 3D mesh on the back
Top of the range race suit: This Rev It Replica race suit is the top spec race suit option from Rev It that Alvaro Bautista is sporting in Moto GP. If you're a dedicated racer, this is what you want to be racing in!
Plenty of protection: There's honeycomb collapsible TPR sliders at the elbow, shoulder and knee, with aluminium inserts, designed to ensure you slide and prevents breaking bones, all whilst providing impact protection. The leather outer offers abrasion resistance, there's also a race hump that is ready for a drink system. CE armour at the shoulders, knees and hips on the inside of the suit offer further impact protection, there's a pocket ready for a back insert.
Ride in comfort: The little features makes this suit the pinnacle of Rev It's race line. There's stretch panels in the right areas with a double zip at the calf for expansion and to prevent pressure on the closing zip. You need to try the suit on to get a feel, this suit is one of the most comfortable on the market. On the knee, there's also grip pads to ensure you grip to the tank - a real innovation that means you'll no longer have to stick pads on your tank.
Stay cool as you ride: The suit is fully perforated all over, it means that you really will stay cool through those gruelling races, if you are riding through winter, GetGeared recommends a base layer to keep you warm. If you find you do sweat, it's no problem, there's a removable lining that can be washed, ensuring your suit has plenty of life.
Previously sold at £799.99.
• Outer shell - Monaco cowhide, Lorica, neoprene, PWR|Kevlar stretch
• Protection - Dual-comp knee slider type A, double leather seat, Dual-comp protector at shoulders & elbows, safety stitching, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, TRYONIC Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector, version RV01, Betac CE Protection at elbows, Adjustable Betac shoulder protection, Safety seams, Adjustable Betac knee protection
• Composition - 82% Leather, 14% Polyamide, 3% Aramid, 1% Elastane
• Fit - race fit, tight
• Adjustability - adjustment tab at cuffs
• Ventilation - VCS | speed hump hydra bag prepared, Partly perforated outer shell at chest, back legs, fully perforated panels at front, back, arms & upper legs
• Features - stretch lips at shoulders, back, upper arms, elbows & knees, comfort cuffs, replaceable grip part at inside knees, removable lining, aero cool 3D mesh at back, stretch panels at front, back, sleeves, crotch & legs
• Pockets - inner pocket