• Sport cut Rev It summer motorcycle gloves: RSR 2• A carbon knuckle with a palm slider offers protection• Elastic areas for fit & ventilation for keeping cool
These are the gloves you want to ride in! Forget the competition, these gloves have a great specification for how much they cost. It really is the little details that make these Rev It sports gloves the ones you'd want to ride in.
Plenty of protection: There's a carbon knuckle, which is shaped specifically by size of the glove for the perfect fit. There's also a TPR hard shell palm slider to give you the slide protection you'd want. PWR shield at the palm offers further abrasion resistance as well as the leather outer.
Comfortable fit: There is outside stitching on the fingers to stop the seams irritating you as you ride. There is also stretch at the fingers and elastic, which ensures a comfortable fit, great for manoeuvring your bike.
• Outer shell - cowhide, goatskin, PU coated fabric
• Protection - EVA foam at fingers, thumb & cuff, TPU hard shell palm slider, PWR|yarn, PWR | shield knit protection layer at palm, hard-shell knuckle
• Lining - tri-fleece liner
• Composition - 77% leather, 15 Polyurethane, 8 Polyester
• Fit - race fit
• Adjustability - adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
• Ventilation - ventilation panels at fingers
• Features - Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, thumb & back hand, elastic at wrist & backhand, regular cuff length