• Waterproof motorcycle jacket ideal for all year riders with a budget• Level 2 armour at shoulders & elbows with pocket for back• Hydratex: 100% waterproof, with vents for summer riding
All-year-round waterproof jacket with fixed, waterproof membrane. If you are looking at the lower budgets, you cannot fault this jacket for the number of features you get. An upgrade from the old model includes level 2 armour at elbow and shoulders. Designed for those that don't need a premium technical motorbike jacket that's ready to travel all the way around the world. The Rev It Safari motorcycle jacket has plenty of neat features to make your ride as smooth as possible. Pair it with the Enterprise trousers for an urban commuting outfit that you can comfortably wear all year round!
Perfect for all year riding: A detachable thermal lining not only means you can react to the weather in how you set up the jacket, but there is a back pocket to store it in so you can remove and ride with ease! The jacket is permanently waterproof, so you'll never be caught short in the rain again. In high summer you can attach the Rev It Cooling vest insert for ultimate cooling, whilst on darker nights you can attach the HV vest connector. There is also air vents and an air outlet on the back for maximum airflow in the summer.
Safety features that you'd expect: Reflective panels, so other road users see you and an abrasion resistant outer means you're protected in the event of a slide. There's CE level 2 armour at the shoulders and elbows, which is a higher level of protection than the competition offer and there's the option to insert a Level 2 back protector (RV shape) for optimum safety.
Stylish and great quality: This motorcycle jacket appeals to many riders, from urban commuters that want a jacket that lasts all year for years or those on adventure bikes but are on a budget. Awesome.
• Outer shell - polyester 600D | PWR|shell 1600D heavy oxford
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• WP - hydratex | G-liner
• Protection - Knox Flexiform CE protection | prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection | reflective logo on neck
• Fit - tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - flexisnap | adjustment straps | adjustment tabs
• Ventilation - VCS | zippers | air outlet
• Features - prepared for vest connector HV | prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert | collar hook | short connection zipper
• Pockets - stash pockets | slit pockets | back pocket | chest pocket | inner pockets