• Race fit Stellar motorcycle gloves from Rev It• Dual comp knuckle protectors & palm sliders• Ventilation panels at fingers & cuff for breathability
Designed for sport riders: The Rev It Stellar motorcycle gloves have been designed to Rev It race suits, in specific their Hunter suit.
Top quality construction: The Stellar gloves feature a cowhide upper construction for durability and a goatskin palm for bike control.
Plenty of protection: These motorcycle gloves incorporate highly effective palm sliders as well as protective dual-comp knuckle protectors and finger sliders.
Precise fit: They also feature a newly developed cuff closure construction for a precise fit around the rider's wrist whether underneath or over the top of the sleeve of a jacket.
They'll last: The inner lining comprises of a combination of Kevlar at the palm and tri-fleece in the upper. PWR yarn stitching completes the race gloves with extraordinarily strong and long-lasting seams.
• Outer shell - cowhide, synthetic PU leather, perforated cowhide, goatskin with WR finish
• Protection - Dual-comp palm slider, TPU hard-shell little finger protector, Dual-comp protector at knuckle, Temperfoam at index finger, thumb & wrist, TPU hard-shell finger knuckles
• PWR yarn, PWR aramid at palm
• Kevlar tri-fleece liner
• Composition - 94% Leather, 6% Polyamide
• Race fit
• Ventilation - panels at fingers & cuff