• Gore-Tex winter motorcycle gloves with Thinsulate insulation• SeeSoft 3D knuckle armour & PWR Shield knit at palm• New, innovative Single Motion Closure system at the cuff
Quality and comfort from the new Stratos. These new waterproof winter motorcycle gloves from Rev’It! are true show of quality. The feature some of the best materials that Rev’It! have to offer. The drum dyed goatskin outer has a water-resistant finish and has areas of 330 denier PWR Shell for added abrasion resistance.
Protection from the weather is offered by these gloves, thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane. Gore-Tex is one of the most waterproof materials in the world, and what makes it perfect for motorcycle clothing is that it is also breathable. It will not let the rain through the gloves, so you will stay dry in that respect, but it does allow water vapour to escape from inside the gloves, which means the inside won’t get damp. Gore-Tex offer a lifetime guarantee on their materials so you can put your confidence in these gloves. Your hands will be nice and warm in the winter thanks to the Stratos’ Thinsulate G tri-fleece liner.
What makes the Stratos gloves special? well, there are a few things. The unique SeeSoft 3D knuckle armour offers high levels of protection and comfort. It has been 3D designed to be anatomically shaped and it absorbs energy, reducing the amount of impact felt by the hand. The Gore-Tex Stratos gloves also have an absolutely ingenious new closure system introduced by Rev’It!. The Single Motion Closure system makes putting on the second glove a breeze. Put simply, after pulling the glove on, you open the Velcro strap all the way, you’ll feel the system tighten at your wrist, then close the Velcro strap like normal. The gloves will be kept on your hand securely because of the tightened Single Motion Closure system. To undo it, open the Velcro strap, pull the little tab, and it’s loose. Seeing is believing, and watching someone demonstrate is easier than reading instructions, so, check out our video in which we demonstrate how the Single Motion Closure system works, just click here.
It’s not all new. Although the new features are great, the Stratos gloves still have the features you know and love. Like abrasion resistance, courtesy of the goatskin and polyamide outer shell, and PWR Shield knit at the palm. Impact resistance and comfort from EVA foam at the fingers, thumb and palm. The gloves also have a visor wiper and laminated reflection on the index finger for when the weather is not behaving.
• Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, PWR|oxford, connect finger tip leather, webbing
• Insulation: Thinsulate G, high loft fur liner, tri-fleece liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex | Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex | Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)Composition:
• Outer shell 1: 100 percent goat leather (58 percent)
• Outer shell 2: 96 percent polyamide, 4 percent elastane (31 percent)
• Lining: 100 percent polyester (100 percent)
• Insulation: 100 percent polyester (100 percent)
• Membrane: 100 percent polyurethane (100 percent)
• Protection: Visco-elastic knuckle, SEESOFT at palm, PWR|shield knit at palm
• Visibility: Reflection at back hand
• Fit: City fit
• Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
• Features: Elastic at wrist, connect finger tips at index finger & thumb, regular cuff