• Rev It Striker 2 drum-dyed goatskin vented motorcycle gloves• 3D Seesoft knuckle & TPR injected finger protectors• Two-way stretch and ventilation panels for maximum comfort
Everything you need and more: This is the remodelled and updated version of one of Rev It's most lightweight vented motorcycle gloves. This, is the Striker 2. A lot of improvements have been made to this classic touring and off-road glove, giving it higher protection levels and better comfort. The Tri-Fleece liner remains but now the outer shell contains microfibre to help improve the moisture wicking abilities of the glove, that along with the short cuff and ventilation panels make these a competitor for the best vented motorcycle gloves crown.
Plenty more protection: They've don away with the EVA foam knuckle and replaced it with the superior 3D Seesoft knuckle which offers better impact protection and is anatomically moulded for comfort. As well as this upgrade, the Striker glove has TPR injected finger knuckle protectors and a PWR Shield knit palm for abrasion resistance. Temperfoam helps aid impact protection without limiting movement. Another feature is the connect finger tip for using your touch screen devices without the need to remove the glove.
• Outershell - goatskin drum dyed | 2-way stretch | heavy Spandex | connect finger tip fabric
• Lining - tri-fleece liner
• Protection - 3D SEESOFT knuckle | TPR injected finger knuckle protectors | Temperfoam | PWR|shield knit
• Visibility - laminated reflection
• Composition - 67% Leather, 20% Polyamide, 9% Polyester, 4% Elastane
• Fit - tour fit
• Adjustability - adjustment strap
• Ventilation - ventilation panels
• Features - elastic | connect finger tip | short cuff