• 3 season motorcycle trousers with Airmesh shell & vents• Detachable 2-in-1 waterproof & thermal liner: Mid-season riding• CE level 2 armour at knees: More protection that competition
An update on a best seller: These summer motorcycle trousers from Rev It benefit from a new refreshed look and combined with the new jacket you'll look the part. They look up-to-date and modern, but the classic features that made the Tornado such a good investment haven't been lost.Ride for three seasons a year: Combine maximum cooling, through air mesh panels, with a liner for spring and autumn for the ultimate flexibility. These textile motorcycle trousers are equipped with the a 2-in-1 removable lining that combine a 100% waterproof membrane with a thermal insulated backing.
React to the changes in the weather in seconds: The waterproof, thermal liner is easily zipped out and stowed away for hot days. That makes these trousers super flexible in the British weather, when it could be sunny on arrival, but raining on return. CE-approved level 2 armour at the knees makes these Rev It trousers a cut about the competition as usually level 1 armour is provided.
• Outer shell - polyester rib | PWR | shell 75D mesh | PWR|shell 1000D | PWR|shell 500D stretch | PWR|wax 500D
• Insulation - detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane
• WP - detachable hydratex | G-liner
• Protection - SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at knee
• Visibility - laminated reflection
• Composition - 86% Polyamide, 14% Polyester
• Fit n- tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps | adjustment tab
• Ventilation - ventilation panels
• Features - Prepared for Strapper suspenders | YKK slide lock front closure | short connection zipper | stretch lips | elastic | Stretch panel above knee protector pockets | easy entrance zipper | grip panel at seat | adjustable protector pockets
• Pockets - slit pockets